Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This summer was special because...


I went to a lot of places and I learnt English and different cultures of the world. I had a very funny summer.
In July, I went to Ireland, and it was very good, because, I made a lot of friends, and I learnt English with Irish people. I was in Christine's house, and she was very very nice with me. She is a lovely person!
I had classes in the mornings, and in the evenings, I went with my friends to the Castle of Kilkenny.
That trip was perfect!
After Ireland, I went to Dènia with my family. We stayed in the house that we have there. I enjoyed the beach, while I gor enrolled in an English summer course in La Sella. It was cool too!
Later, when I finishedin La Sella... I went to Italy with my family, i went to Verona, Fienze, Venezia...and many more places! We visited very interesting spots, and also, we went to the opera! We watched "El trovatore" and sometimes it was boring, but in general, it was so exciting that I liked it a lot!
The conclusion is that this summer was special because I visited a lot of places and although I could not be with my friends from Valencia lot of time, I enjoyed doing another activities with my family and friends of Ireland and La Sella.

No comments: